- 6:00 a.m. – Onsite registration begins
- 7:00 a.m. – 10 Miler starts
- 7:30 a.m. – 10K starts
- 8:15 a.m. – 5k Baby Jogging Stroller Race starts
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K starts
- 9:30 a.m. – 300 yard Toddler Tadpole Trot starts
- 9:40 a.m. – 1K Tadpole Trot starts
- 9:45 a.m. – Awards Ceremony
Bib and Goodie Bag Pick-Up
- Registered participants can pick up their bibs and goodie bags on Friday June 5th, from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., which coincides with the Pizza Pig Out carb-loading event at the same location, and the day of the race, June 6th beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- Bib pick up will be located at the start/finish expo area, in the parking lot of he start/finish expo area will be located in the parking lot of Westland Real Estate Group, at 520 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806.
- If you are having someone pick up your bib for you, they will need a copy of your ID and a printed copy of this waiver signed by you. Unfortunately, we must be very strict with this.
- Parking is available in the Wrigley Marketplace shopping center parking lot and in the adjacent Metro blue line parking garage, both of which are a few minutes walk from the start/finish expo area.
- Street parking near the race course and start/finish expo is extremely limited.
Start/Finish Expo Location
- The start/finish expo area will be located in the parking lot of he start/finish expo area will be located in the parking lot of Westland Real Estate Group, at 520 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806.
- The 5K, 10K, 10 Miler and 1K start/finish line will be located on Pacific Avenue adjacent to the expo area.
- See the course map for more details.
How can we earn FREE entries?
For every 9 participants that registers under your team name, your team receives a FREE entry. If your Team has 18 participants register, your club will receive 2 FREE entries. Each participant can register individually.
What if we get 20 people?
Any group with 20 or more people signed up will receive a free 10 X 10 tent space with a table and two chairs at the finish line festival. Bring your own easy up canopy or rent one for $40 from the event. The cut off to qualify is 10 days before the event.
How can we save more?
If your team would like to pay together by check, cash, Venmo or Zelle, a minimum of 10 days before the event, your team can avoid paying the online credit card fees. Please contact us here.
If an athlete breaks the Overall Event Record, they run for FREE EVERY YEAR until someone breaks their record. Free entry codes will be sent out via email and must be redeemed at that time or they expire.
The Top 3 male and female 17 age group categories wins custom glassware at our awards ceremony following the Tadole Trot at approximately 9:45 a.m. Awards will not be mailed, you or your designated surrogate must be present.
If an athlete breaks the record in their age group they run for FREE the following year. Free entry codes will be sent out via email and must be redeemed at that time or they expire.
Click here to view the overall event records and age group records. If you break an age group record, you run for free the following year!