VolunteersWrigley River Run is one of the only all volunteer run non-profit events of its size in LA or OC. To learn more about our mission and some of the great things this event has funded click here.
What do volunteers do/receive?
- Get the inside track for one of LBNF's college scholarships
- Have a fun morning improving your community
- An event shirt
- Food! - donuts and coffee when you arrive and lunch after clean up
- Earn community service hours
- If there are 20 or more of you, your group might qualify for a grant from the event's proceeds - click here to learn more about our grants
- have a great team building/bonding activity for your group
- give medals to ecstatic children
- Be a part of the premier 5/10K in Long Beach
Sign up to volunteer below (Check as many as you can):