- 6:00 a.m. – Onsite registration begins
- 7:00 a.m. – 10 Miler starts
- 7:30 a.m. – 10K starts
- 8:15 a.m. – 5k Baby Jogging Stroller Race starts
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K starts
- 9:30 a.m. – 300 yard Toddler Tadpole Trot starts
- 9:40 a.m. – 1K Tadpole Trot starts
- 9:45 a.m. – Awards Ceremony
- Registered participants can pick up their bibs on Friday June 3rd, from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and the day of the race, Saturday June 4th beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- Bib pick up will be located at the start/finish expo area, in the parking lot of the start/finish expo area will be located in the parking lot of Westland Real Estate Group, at 520 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806.
- If you are having someone pick up your bib for you, they will need a copy of your ID and a printed copy of this waiver signed by you. Unfortunately, we must be very strict with this.
- Street parking for the Friday evening Bib Pick-up is available in the neighborhood around the Westland Real Estate Group at 520 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806.
- Street parking near the racecourse on race day is extremely limited. Parking is available in the Wrigley Marketplace shopping center parking lot and in the adjacent Metro Blue Line Parking garage, both of which are approximately half a mile from the start/finish expo area.
Start/Finish Expo Location
- The start/finish expo area will be located in the parking lot of Westland Real Estate Group, at 520 W Willow St, Long Beach, CA 90806.
- The start/finish line will be located on Daisy Avenue adjacent to the expo area.
- See the course map for more details.
How can we earn FREE entries?
For every 9 participants that registers under your team name, your team receives a FREE entry. If your Team has 18 participants register, your club will receive 2 FREE entries. Each participant can register individually.
What if we get 20 people?
Any group with 20 or more people signed up will receive a free 10 X 10 tent space with a table and two chairs at the in the expo area. Bring your own easy up canopy or rent one for $40 from the event. The cut off to qualify is 10 days before the event.
How can we save more?
If your team would like to pay together by check, cash, Venmo or Zelle, a minimum of 10 days before the event, your team can avoid paying the online credit card fees. Please contact us here.
If an athlete breaks the Overall Male/Female Event Record, they run for FREE EVERY YEAR until someone breaks their record. Free entry codes will be sent out via email and must be redeemed at that time or they expire.
The top 3 male and female age group category winners receive custom glassware in the expo area at the conclusion of their race. Awards will not be mailed but can be picked up by a designated person.
If an athlete breaks the record in their age group they run for FREE the following year. Free entry codes will be sent out via email.
Click here to view the Overall Male/Female Event Records and age group records.