The Wrigley River Run is coordinated by an all-volunteer, non-profit organization. We need YOU and your club to bring this great event to our community!
What do Volunteers do?
- Give out medals, t-shirts, and water!
- Supervise the event Expo area and race barricades!
- Cheer on runners of all ages!
- Showcase your club or school at the event!
- Enjoy a great morning improving your community!
What do Volunteers receive?
- Community service hours!
- The opportunity to apply for a Long Beach Neighborhood Foundation grant if your club sends 20 or more members to volunteer! Click here to learn more about our grants